We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Marketing Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. The responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining client satisfaction. Must have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential clients to demonstrate our services through email and phone. Ultimately, he will help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Identify selling possibilities and evaluate client needs (Domestic & International Market).
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Maintain and update database on continuous basis.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Proficiency in English.
- Must be presentable.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Executive or relevant role.
- Travelling within the country for client meetings.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Experience of working with Market Research company.
- Thorough understanding of marketing.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Compulsory exposure in Marketing field from Market Research Industry.
- Good hands on knowledge of MS Excel.
- Extremely good communication and interpersonal skills. Candidate should be confident to interact with others.
- Willingness to travel and come to the workplace.
- Willingness to perform on field job.
- Ability to deal with targets.
Other benefits: medical insurance, bonus, friendly environment, open learning & interaction (will be seated with colleagues working on research projects).